First Vacation Sale

I wanted to put up some sales while I was on vacation. There are some things that are going to be discontinued, some are on sale until it's discontinued, some are on sale until they're sold out, and some are just temporary sales. Check them out but remember all orders are not going to be shipped until I get back from my vacation. I'll tell you in advance though that my best sellers will never go on sale. If you want to see what people buy from my etsy store, check it out here. So here are they are.




On Sale and discontinuing on July 7

Discontinuing on July 7

On Sale and discontinuing on July 7

Discontinuing on July 7

Discontinuing on July 7

On Sale until sold out

On Sale until sold out

On Sale until sold out

On Sale for a limited time


I MAY add more depending on how much time I have in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment