Custom Wedding Jewelry

I haven't made a post in a while because I took time off on taking pictures of jewelry so I have nothing to post but I have been making a ton of new jewelry. I will try to take pictures of it tomorrow and hopefully have some new jewelry up soon. As for now, I'm going to show you a set I custom made for someone's wedding. These were for the bridesmaids and some were for the flower girls. It's my first large custom order for a wedding so I wanted to share this with you.



These two pictures on top are the same bracelet for the bridesmaids and the picture on the bottom is the bracelet for the flower girls.

 And lastly, this picture is the large dangle earrings for the bridesmaids. This is actually a much larger version of another earring I have for sale here. I love how this turned out.

As you can see, her theme colors are lavender and green. I love these colors together. When I have my wedding in 1-2 years, I want the colors to be purple and silver or purple and gold. Maybe I could make jewelry for my bridesmaids too. I enjoyed making this order and welcome any custom orders if anybody is interested. Thanks Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment