Swarovski Heart and Hello Kitty Cuff Earring

I am really excited to show you the new pieces I have available. I just received these hello kitty studs yesterday and I was so excited to show everyone as soon as possible so I've been working all day on this. Well have a look!



#CE272 Sterling Silver Swarovski Heart AB Dangle Cuff Earring
 Features swarovski hearts in light sapphire ab and other swarovski crystals. Earring hooks, chain, and ear cuff are all sterling silver.




 #CE273 Hello Kitty Stud Cuff Earring or Cartilage/Double Piercing
Features a Hello Kitty stud on this cuff earring or double piercing earring. Chain, ball stud, and ear cuff are sterling silver. Hello Kitty stud has a plastic post, which is good for sensitive ears. Both comes in a pair. Each one comes with a matching colored crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment