Added items

Hello there! I have added a few more of my creations of my website. I added a lot more cards but will not be posting all the pictures here. There is just too many. Here are the jewelry I have added though.




#268 14k Rose Gold Filled Ear Cuff






#337 Rhinestone Swarovski Butterfly Cartilage/Double Piercing




#536 Swarovski Pink Star and Helix Crystals Necklace




#CE284 Rhinestone Stud Plain CE




I have to say that I love the rose gold ear cuff. I think it's because it looks good on my skin tone. I might be making more jewelry in rose gold but it's pretty hard to find. We'll see how well this ear cuff works out.


Don't forget about the Facebook giveaway. Here is the link to all the details.
http://simplyyj.blogspot.com/2011/04/facebook-contestgiveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment