Several new jewelry

I made some new jewelry according to what people want/ask for. I have a poll on the main page of my website asking what (type of jewelry) you want to see more of. The top two are ear cuffs/cuff earrings and cartilage/double piercing earrings. So that's what I made.


#326 Sterling Silver Clear AB Crystals Cartilage/Double Piercing
Features 3 swarovski clear ab crystals on this sterling silver double piercing. Can be worn side-by-side or one on the cartilage and one on the earlobe.




 #327 Sterling Silver Flat Heart Chain Cartilage/Double Piercing
Features a flat heart chain on this cartilage/double piercing earring. Can be worn side-to-side or one on the cartilage and one of the earlobe.


 and here are some cuff earrings I custom made


#CE257 Black Stud Stars Cuff Earring
Features a pewter star stud, pewter star charm, and a black crystal. This is for one side.




#CE258 Safety Pin Black Cuff Earring
Features a safety pin, swarovski black diamond crystal, and a double chain with a pewter star stud and black ear cuff. 


That's it for now. I hope you like! =)

1 comment:

Mai said...

I got the necklace and such a couple of days ago but just wanted to tell you that it came in perfect condition :) Thanks!

Post a Comment