I wished upon a star...

I love stars. I think they're beautiful and I have made a couple pieces all containing stars. I just wanted to make a few more new items before I leave in 1 week.  I went shopping the other day and bought lots of things. Some were gifts and others were jewelry supplies. It got me very motivated to make some more new items.


 Item #318
Crystal Pearl Star Double Piercing
This contains glass pearls, swarovski crystals, and star charms. Picture only shows 1 side. This price is for a pair
Price: $8 (or $5 for one side)




 Item #227
Simple Star Dangle Cuff Earring
I love simple and because this is so simple, it's one of my favorites.
Price: $7




Item #228
Ring Around Stars Cuff Earring
This is a bit different. I wanted to try something new and I think it's cute.
Price: $7



Item #229
All Stars Dangle Cuff Earring
This contains stars and swarovski crystals with a double chain cuff earring.
Price: $8


That's it for now. Hope you like these new pieces. I still want to hear suggestions.

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

TOTAL CUTENESS!! I love stars!

Unknown said...

I like the last two ones the most! ^.^

Post a Comment