The Holidays are coming soon

I wasn't able to do a lot of holidays pieces because I was not prepared for it and when I considered to make something (such as for Halloween or Breast Cancer Awareness), it was a little too late for me to get everything together in time. However, I knew I wanted to do something for the winter holidays and I am definitely prepared for this one. It may be a little early but you could never be too early when purchasing things online. I am still planning things to have during the next two months. I will also be away the week before Christmas (going to be in Seattle again) and I like having sales while I'm gone BUT anything purchased during that time means that you won't receive it until after Christmas. I might postpone my vacation until after New Years because tickets aren't purchased yet but I will have more details on that later. So for now, here are the new pieces. It's not too early to purchase some for yourself to wear now. If you have any suggestions/requests, I love to hear it.


 CE348 Silver Snowflakes Crystal Dangle Cuff Earring
DP393 Green Red Swarovski Crystals Mistletoe Cartilage/Double Piercing


DP394 Snowflake Crystal Dangle Cartilage/Double Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment