I'm back from vacation!

I just wanted to make a quick post that I'm back from my vacation. I just got back earlier today and I took a little time to settle in. Now I have to start working on all the orders I received this past two weeks. I'm surprised that I still received orders while I was on vacation and I want to thank everyone for patiently waiting until I come back. I have about 15 orders that I am hoping to finish and ship by Saturday but there is no guarantee for those that just recently placed their orders.


I also have some new supplies that I'm excited to play with and make new creations with but they will have to wait until I'm caught up with my orders. I have a new business card too that I received while I was gone. Maybe I'll take a picture of it and share some pictures with you. But until then, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment