Chunky Bling Ring

I wanted to share this with you because this is a jewelry blog. I have requests for different types of jewelry such as belly button rings and of course the typical finger rings. I've thought of making rings before but they were a little out of my skills. I was self taught with everything I've made and I'm just not sure how to make a unique good quality ring just yet. Maybe in the future I will make rings but for now, here's a website that makes affordable cute rings. Excuse my ugly hands and chipped nail polish.








You could purchase this here


They sent me this after I joined their program. I ordered a size 5-6 and was afraid it might be too big but it actually fits pretty well on my middle finger. I have long skinny fingers so it's hard finding rings that fit. This is stretching and fits comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment