Happy 4th of July!

I've added a few new pieces (but nothing relating to independence day). I finally took the time to take pictures of my new pieces so here they are:

 #237 Silver Heart and Star Cuff Earring
Description:
Features a silver heart stud with a silver star charm danging from an ear cuff. This is for one side.



#238 Keys Dangle Cuff Earring
Description:
Features tiny keys and swarovski bicone crystals in clear ab and black diamond. This comes with a dangle/cuff earring pair.



#239 Bees Loves Flowers Cuff Earring
Description:
Features bees charms with flower studs. This is a mismatched pair with one side connecting to an ear cuff.


#262 Filigree Ear Cuff


#263 Silver Swirl Ear Cuff



That's about it for now. As you can see, when I add new items, I like adding them all at once because it's faster for me to take pictures of them, edit them, and add them online all in bulk. Anyways, Happy fourth of July and have a fun and safe night!


No comments:

Post a Comment