Sterling Silver Ear Cuffs + First Fine Silver Ear Cuff


There are times when I make something I think is amazing and I would get so excited to share with everyone. This is one of those times. As I previously mentioned, I had trouble looking for sold band sterling silver ear cuffs and when I finally found a way to make them myself at a much lower price, I was thrilled. I'm so excited to share with you these ear cuffs. These are some high quality ear cuffs. When I first made the princess crown ear cuffs, it got very popular so I decided to make another slightly different ear cuff. Then there is the sterling silver 3mm solid band ear cuff. I wasn't sure how I would like the thinner band at first but I actually like it a lot because it almost look like those loop ones with a post except this ear cuff does not require any piercing to put on. In the model picture below, I was wearing my piercing and I was still able to put it on. Keep in mind that you don't need a piercing to wear ear cuffs. And finally, I am introducing my first fine silver ear cuff. I love silver jewelry but sterling silver is 92.5% silver and will tend to change color when exposed to the air and environment. It's still a high quality metal because you can still clean it/polish it and it'll be back to silver. It's a bit more high maintenance. With proper storage, it can last a long time. However, fine silver is 99.9% pure silver so it will not change color as easily and as fast. It does need proper care but the silver color will last a lot longer. Just keep in mind that fine silver is also more flexible than sterling silver so it can bend and change shape. I do love this ear cuff though and will be wearing the fine silver ear cuff quite often.






 #295 Sterling Silver 3mm Solid Band Ear Cuff




#296 Fine Silver 4mm Solid Band Ear Cuff




#297 Sterling Silver Majesty Crown Ear Cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment