A Different Hello Kitty Cartilage Earring

First off, I know that a lot of people want to purchase #DP359 Rhinestone Hello Kitty Flower Chain Double Piercing Earring and I am waiting for my supplies to come in. It comes in 10s so I only had 10 available previously and it sold out very quickly. Now I am waiting for 10 more of the pink and 10 more of another color. I will let you know that a lot of people have contacted me asking when it will come back and I replied to everyone that it will most likely come back in stock by the middle of this month and to purchase it right away when it's in stock if you really want it. I will try to keep it in stock as long as I can but we'll see how it goes. So for now, here is a different hello kitty cartilage double piercing earring. I hope you like this just as much as you like the other one.



#DP361 Colored Hello Kitty Rhinestone Stud Cartilage/Double Piercing Earring


No comments:

Post a Comment