Earrings and Ear cuffs


I have a store in soompi.com but only members are allowed to view so here's just a few earrings/ ear cuffs I have on sale that currently is not in my etsy store.


Open Heart Ear cuff & Earrings
ear cuff (a): $4
ear cuff (a) + (b, c, or d): $6
Please let me know which pair you want

Cross cuff earrings
single (left): $5
pair (right): $7


Triple Star cuff earring
Price: $5



Ear cuff w/ 4mm pearl
Colors available: glass pearls or swarovski pearl
Price: $2




Plain ear cuff
Silver, Black, or Gold

Price: $1 each



Filigree w/swarovski pearls cuff earrings
Price: $7



Key w/ swarovski pearl cuff earrings
Price: $6


Star cuff dangle pair
Price: $7
Quantity available: 1




Ear cuff w/ open heart
Price: $2




Ear cuff w/ star stud
Colors available: white, pewter (gray), silver, blue, red, yellow
Price: $4





Ear cuff w/ star
additional picture: 1
Price: $2




Heart and Star Double Chain Ear cuff
Price: $6







E-mail me at simplyyj@gmail.com

3 comments:

Eta-Aryu said...

Thank you !! i just got my order today and they are just as beautiful as they are in the pictures!! thank you!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I loved this as soon as I saw it on photobucket! It's simply beautiful and looks more like glass than shrink plastic. Gorgeous work, friend!
Ear Cuffs

Post a Comment